- 1-1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cup whipping cream, divided
- 2 9-inch graham cracker crustd
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1-1/2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in the sugar and vanilla; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat 3/4 cup whipping cream with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipping cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Crust: Mix ingredients.
- Press into a pie plate.
- Chill for 20 minutes or bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Filling: Evenly divide filling between crusts; chill for two hours.
- Combine remaining whipped cream and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until chips melt.
- Remove from heat; let cool slightly.
- Pour evenly over pies.
- Refrigerate again until set, about one hour.
- Makes 2 pies, each serves 8.
Affiliate links were used in this post